The purpose of this article is to provide you with helpful tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers. You might know YouTube users upload 24 hours of video every minute! Therefore, the competition to get more views and subscribers for YouTube channel is intense. Most videos get only a few channel hits and never get noticed. If you’re finding yourself in similar situation, read this very carefully.
In fact, before you start making your video, start thinking about promoting it.Market yourself as often as you can. Preferably, do new things to get more YouTube views every day.
There are many different factors which might affect the number of views and subscribers you attract to your channel. Of course one of the important thing is the video content, but content alone doesn’t guarantee you a lot of hits.
I am on YouTube since 2006. And I have seen a lot of people earning a living only using YouTube. These people who have got great success on YouTube don’t just get it by luck ( As many say ) in fact, there is a lot of experimentation and hard work goes into promoting YouTube channels.
These are some basic YouTube tips that can help you get a plenty of views:
1. Create Great Thumbnails: Thumbnails are tiny photos that represents your videos on YouTube. YouTube is flooded with plenty of videos. Given a list of unknown videos, people have a tendency to click on an attractive thumbnail.So your thumbnail must catch a lot of eyes to get a lot of views.
2. Use your brain: Be funny, be original. If you make videos that are not exciting and compelling, people wouldn’t bother viewing it again and again. As most of the views comes from repeat views from fans and subscribers, give people a reason to share your video on social networking websites. If you really want your videos to go super viral, think something out of the box. Also try investing on a good camera to make your videos look professional.
3. Title Speaks: Give your video a compelling title, that is relevant to your video. Make it talk, jump and dance. People only spend a few second( or even less) reading a title. You have to make use of this little window of opportunity to make them click on your video.
4. Don’t make it look like an Ad(only for commercial purpose): Even if you want to promote yourself or your website you don’t need to spam. Do it subtly, and you will get plenty of views. Now you would say, how to promote my product or website then? The answer is simple, Make sure your videos add some value.
5. Tags: Tag your videos properly, so that when someone search for a term related to your tag, your video will be shown. So use popular tags for your videos and get a lot of views.
6. Describe: Describe your videos in great details. Don’t be lazy here. Show your viewers you’re serious about making videos. Rule of thumb, more, the merrier.
7. Social networking: Use Twitter, Facebook and MySpace and Flurl to promote your videos.
8. Promote using Blog: Set up a website or a blog. Direct people from videos to blog, and blogs to videos.
9. Use other video sites: Use other video sites also. Experiment with Daily Motion, MetaCafe and other video sites.
10. Never give up: Even if you fail initially and get few hits. Just don’t give up, learn new tips and techniques and keep on trying.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5215374